Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lace Moons

Hello lovelies!

Today I've done some crochet lace moons over a beautiful, complex base polish.



I could not get a colour-accurate photo of this polish to save my life. Love Letter to Bea Arthur is lovely polish, more dusty pink in person versus the mauve that's showing up, filled with golden flakes, dark brownish flakes, golden shimmer, and these intriguing electric violet micro-flakes that just tie the whole thing together. On top of that, I've used watered-down white acrylic paint and a pen nib to create the lace patterns. I opted not to be anal retentive about my perfectionism today, since I was going for something homier. I hope that came through?







A candy manicure has been requested of me by Kate. I may tackle that one soon, though it'll require some thought...

Polishes used:
Scofflaw Nail Varnish Manufactory - Love Letter to Bea Arthur (this is a much more colour-accurate photo)
Duri - Rejuvacote (base coat)
Seche Vite (top coat)
white acrylic paint
very fine pen nib in holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS