Wednesday 15 May 2013

Grain Elevator

This was a lot of fun to do, improbable-looking clouds included. (Colour theory? What's that?)



Unfortunately, it was awful to photograph, so you only get one snap. And, for the first time ever, I've blurred my cuticles. It's for your protection. They're up to some kind of mutiny and I'm not clear on why. I think next week will be a Nakey Nails week while I try desperately to cajole my fingers back to presentability.

This will be entered in a couple of contests, and for some reason I was feeling more Prairies than usual, hence the canola and grain elevator and what have you.

All acrylics, sealed with Seche!

Polishes used:
Duri - Rejuvacote (base coat)
Seche Vite (top coat)
acrylic paints (all of the colours!)
size 2 and size 0 square brushes
teeny detail brush


J.

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me!?!?!?!? this is insane. its like a teeny piece of artwork. holy moly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hahah! Thank you so much, sweetheart! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS