Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sideways Rainbow Braid Nails

This was going to be SO GOOD. Like most things I've tried lately, it didn't quite work out that way. It's not a total disaster, it just isn't the awesomesauce I was expecting.



I've been seeing a lot of braid nails around, so I thought I'd give it a shot, but sideways, and rainbow. All things are usually better when rainbow. A lot of the colour variations aren't showing up in the photos (especially the pinky; those are 3 very distinct colours of purple, not that anybody would ever know!). This was terrible to clean up, so please don't examine my cuticles-- they're a war zone. :P



And then I bumped my ring finger and pinky while making dinner. Sadpanda.



Polishes used:
Layla - Softouch Effect 08
Inglot - 724
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Pronto Purple, Cinna-Snap
Essie - Action
American Apparel - Lopez Canyon, Sunshine State, Crescent Heights
OPI - My Paprika is Hotter than Yours
Zoya - Shawn, Sylar, Mira
Revlon Top Speed - Electric
Duri - Rejuvacote (base coat)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (top coat)
Dior Gel Coat (top coat)

Until my next outrageous and unfulfilled adventure, my darlings!


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS