Friday 8 March 2013

Guest Post by Kate!

Today I have a special guest: Kate! Kate and I painted her nails this evening. Here's what she has to say about it:

Sparkles and a heart!

"My favourite colour is pink. I like sparkles and I try to make them pop out on my nails, so I like it when it has a background to it. I also like little sequins, and making little scenes out of them, like connecting the dots. I like polka dots, that's why I like sparkles on my nails, because they're like little dots."

Both hands together!

And a close-up!

Kate and her adorable nubbins may well show up sometime in the future as well. We will see. ;)

Polishes used:
Piggy Paints - Pocketful of Posies
Happy Hands - Motherboy
Some unnamed Ardene polish (pink/blue shimmer on accent fingers)
Orly - Hottie (heart detail)
New York Color - Grand Central Station (top coat)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS