Wednesday 6 November 2013

Blue Lace Moons

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies! I told you I wouldn't be gone long! ;)

Today I have a look I'm rather proud of.


I missed my Follow the Devil ABC Challenge prompt for this past weekend, which was L for lace. So I decided to revisit a look I'd done a while ago and try my hand at some more lace moons.


I feel like I've come a ways since then, though it's also because I used my tiny detail brush for these instead of a nail art pen nib. I find I have much better control that way.


Base is two easy peasy coats of Erudite Charm. Zoom the below photo to see the black speckles and blue microglitter in action, plus the wee copper/pink shimmer particles (which are quite hidden on the whole; I wish they were more present). This is a wonderful denim blue and I will probably use it in a jeans look in future.


Lace was done entirely in white acrylic paint. I sourced an image of lace trim from the Internet and went to work. :)


Evidently I took lots of photos of this one.


Polishes used:
butter LONDON - Nail Foundation (base coat)
white acrylic paint
tiny detail brush

I'm still woefully behind on my Digit-al Dozen manis. I hope to have another look for you on Friday, and the rest of my time will be spent playing catch up. See you soon!

xo,

J.

12 comments:

  1. These are amazing, I probably would have gone cross-eyed trying this haha! The base polish is really pretty too (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like lace manicures veery much and this looks really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud! It's amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ela!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you like them, Anastasia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I very nearly did go cross-eyed!!! Hahah!! I'm so happy you like them, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! They're so... AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, haha! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS