Thursday 2 January 2014

Subway Map

Nothing to Disclose

HELLO LOVELIES!!

Have you missed me? I missed you, too. I've had a quiet holiday season, which is a good thing in my books. I hope yours was everything you wanted it to be.

I'm, in fact, about to go play some drunken Super Smash Bros. Brawl, because we have a Wii and it's the right thing to do, but first-- I have nail art for you!


I don't even know. Really, not even a clue. I think it was vaguely inspired by subway maps?


My base for this was one coat of Silver Sweep, followed by two coats of Atomic. The thicker lines are done in Camelot, using my striping brush. The wee thin lines are cheater lines; I did those with a .005 Copic liner pen.


Sorry about the cat hair above. Didn't realize I had to sticky-roller my lightbox. If someone would stop sleeping in my lightbox, this would probably not be an issue. Alas, it IS a box, therefore it is to be slept in, apparently.


Polishes used:
Sally Hansen - Silver Sweep
butter LONDON - Nail Foundation (base coat)
.005 Copic liner pen
liner brush

What are you hoping for in 2014? I'm hoping for a job, mostly. That'd be a killer start to my year! :)

xo,

J.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Love the silver and black, but mostly your design. Happy New Year and wishing you job getting success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear. :) Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! It looks vaguely like some sort of underground sewer with pipes and steam everywhere and a girl running from a murderer! Missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!!! You are WAY more imaginative than I am! Missed you too! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS