Sunday 29 September 2013

SIMPLE SUNDAY: Fire Alarm!

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies!

Today's look came about because I painted my nails with this gorgeous colour, Rusted Lux, and then had no idea what to do with it.


One of my Instagram lovelies suggested fire, and I kind of ran with it. In the direction of the absurd.


I took a look at my studs and thought, "Hey, these kind of look like exclamation points." And from there I decided on a fire signage kind of idea thing. You know, one of those idea things. Right-o.


Rusted Lux is a weird polish, it's a very sheer base with opaque flakes in it. The coverage of the flakes is what gives the polish opacity. I used three coats, but it could have used a fourth. It is amazing, though. Even my boyfriend grabbed my hand and exclaimed about how pretty it is. Glowy beauty.


Zoom this one in and you can see all the flakes in action!:


Polishes used:
SpaRitual - Rusted Lux
KONAD - Special Stamping Polish in White
butter LONDON - Nail Foundation (base coat)
Rica - Glossy Glam (top coat)
rectangular studs from The Nail Room
round studs from Born Pretty Store
medium detailing brush

xo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS